Friday, October 15, 2004

It's a rainy day here...

Ah, what a refreshing morning. I love the rainy days here, it reminds of me of back home in Massachusetts.

I was out for my walk around town with rain sprinkles on my face. It felt good! Lots more snow on the mountains!

Matthew had his friend over for the night. I'll be making pancakes for breakfast.

Yesterday, I cooked up some garden fresh(from Grandpa's garden) red potatoes. They were really good.

But first I had to give them a good cleaning to get all that clay soil washed off. This Wyoming clay soil just sticks to everything and is pretty hard to get off.

I put them in a big bowl of water and this organic cleaning stuff, let them soak for a little bit. Then scrubbed them a little bit... dumped the dirty water on my flower bed. I love that cleaning stuff! I use it on everything from bubble baths for the boys... to cleaning my floors... to taking out those darn cooking spots on my shirts!

Well, I'm off to make pancakes!

No comments: