Saturday, November 13, 2004

cooking...

Well, that' the last of my garden fresh tomatoes! They're simmering on the stove in a beautiful sauce with onion, garlic, and dried basil from herb garden. The house smells really good!

I just finished the dishes too. My husband came over to see what I was doing (hand washing dishes is my least favorite chore!) and... low and behold... the dishes were all done. His comment... Wow!

I can't stand my kitchen floor anymore! It's got to be done today too!!!

Thoughts of Spring...
Remember to plant:
Onions
More Basil
Yukon Gold Potatoes

Spoke with my mom this morning. They've got snow there in southern New Hampshire and Boston... my old stomping ground got 3-4 inches. Hmmm...

No snow here. Actually we're having a very nice Indian Summer. Gosh, I'll have to post the weather thingy on my blog again. Kinda miss it.

Gotta go stir the sauce and get ready for my day...

No comments: