Friday, November 12, 2004

Learned how to...

Been out to the property past 2 days...
Did I mention that we're building a house?

Learned how to run the saw.

Here's my entry all about that. http://howsthehouse.blogspot.com/2004/11/cement-truck-comes.html

It's been really nice out. I've enjoyed being outside.

Tonight. Date night.
Been craving chinese food. There's a pretty good place near the movie theater. Buffet style.
Going to the movies too. Polar Express.

Got to go rest before the Indians find me. :)

2 comments:

Christine said...

We're thinking of taking our 3 1/2 year old to Polar Express - this will be her first movie theater experience. Can you tell me, is this movie appropriate for a little one?

Hope you had fun. We have a pretty good Chinese buffet here in Casper - yum!

Toni said...

Hi Christine.
No, I don't think that I would take her. A couple parts were kind of scarey.

Maybe the Pooh movie that's coming out would be better?

Sometimes, Rich and I preview a movie before taking the kids. Maybe you guys might want to do that.