Thursday, January 20, 2005

Get Away Day...

Good morning!

I spent most of the day yesterday in Billings, MT. My trip to the "BIG" city.
As a northern Wyoming resident, that's our place to go for Costco... and all the major stores and restaraunts.

It's 90 miles away, but really only takes about 1 hour and 20 minutes to get there. I was musing about the speed limit yesterday as I traveled 75mph (legally) on the route 90 interstate. Being from Massachusetts (northern, near Boston), you can't travel faster than 55mph... but mostly you're stuck in traffic so...

Around here when you're out of the little towns, you can travel 65mph in Wyoming, in Southern Montana (I've only been as far as Bozeman... so far!) the speed limit is 75mph on the 90 and 70 on the other roads.

I finally stopped into Coldwater Creek. I've been meaning to stop in for over a year now! I found a versatile black short sleeve dress and coordinated it with about 4 different jackets. What fun! Now I need some new black shoes!!!

It's going to be a home day today... Hope your day is warm, peaceful, and productive!


No comments: