Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Bound for Red Lodge Montana...

Hi guys! This is my early blog entry for Thursday.

Tomorrow is Matthew's ski trip with his 5th grade class. I'm going along to be the ski lodge mamma. (I haven't skiied since I was a kid!)

When I volunteered... I forgot that I had previously scheduled church meeting... so tomorrow will be non-stop for me.

I'm looking forward to seeing the kids ski and getting to know them better. I told Matthew that this will be a day he will probably remember his whole life.

The last time that I went skiing, I went as a youth with the church youth group. We went 2 years in a row. What a great time we had!!! A little mischieve... but mostly a great time!

I've been really enjoying all your comments. My blog is becoming more and more like "sitting around the kitchen table"... a relaxed place of sharing and fun. Sorry that I can't share anything yummy with you while we visit.


2 comments:

Jim Kealing said...

Hi Toni,

Thanks for the anniversary wishes. Have a great time on the ski trip and don't hurt yourself! Keep up the great job with the weight loss too!

Stacy said...

Sounds like it will be an awesome trip. Can't wait to hear about it when you get back.