Monday, February 07, 2005

It's snowing...

We woke up to snow this morning. Everything's covered again. And it sure is cold today... down to the teens.

It is so pretty outside. Little flakes blowing around. The trees are doing their share of snow collection. The pasture is already covered.

The Pats won! See, it took us leaving New England for the Sox to finally win and the Pats...
Congratulations Patriots!

I'm on day 6 of Team-15 weight mgt program. I am feeling so much better! I have more energy. I'm not tired after I eat anymore. And... my junk food cravings are gone!!!

You can even see my weight loss in my face. The first thing that I noticed was that the puffiness under my eyes dissappeared.... for which I'm so grateful! I was looking "older then my years." Or at least older than I feel in my heart!!!!

Well, back to pillows!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Toni. I just read your blog and wanted to say congratulations on your weight loss program. It's sounds like you are doing well. I too am "in my 30's...o.k. I'll be 40 in October" and struggling with about 17 pounds that I'd love to kiss goodbye forever.

Good luck and keep up the good work!

Jim Kealing said...

Hey Toni, congratulations on the weight loss! Keep up the good work! I was so wired and overloaded with work today so I had to visit your blog and get that relaxed small town feel while I eat my lunch so I can go back to work and enjoy it this afternoon! Best regards.