Thursday, February 17, 2005

Pillows... then taxes...

Good morning. It's a beautiful sunny day here, but chilly.

I'm about ready to plunge back into pillow work.

As soon as I'm done with this pillow campaign, I'll be switching gears. As a small business owner, I've got to get all my business stuff together for taxes. You know, I love creating, speaking with clients... but the paperwork stuff is the challenging part for me. Luckily, I'm extremely blessed with an accountant husband who has great organization skills!

I bet that you already have your taxes done!

2 comments:

Mel said...

You can always tell whether or not we think we'll be getting a refund by how fast we do our taxes. Due to RD's many moonlighting jobs, all of which took out next to nothing, we'll be lucky of we break even. Something tells me April will be here before we start anything. :)

Darlene Schacht said...

My husband owns a company and I do the payroll. So I have to get the T4s ready. I would rather eat staples than do paperwork!