Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Done.. .done... done!!!

My house is very quiet this morning.

You know the feeling when you've been striving to reach a goal... or get a big project done... AND THEN YOU DO? Well, that's how I feel today. Whewwww.....

Pillows are on their way from Wyoming to Massachusetts. I can see my couch and windows once again.

Now to do catch up.... like dishes and vacuuming and general cleaning... My house is a mess! So, if you stop by for a fruit smoothy (I don't drink coffee... sorry!), don't mind the mess.

It's a bright sunny day here. Has been getting up into the 50s. I've been doing such a good job at getting out for a walk every day. I can feel that spring is just around the corner.

I'm debaiting about planting a garden for this year... I feel like there are too many irons in the fire. Soon we'll be back into "house building" mode again.

3 comments:

Mel said...

I love Spring! We keep getting little teasers that it's coming, then we get hit with the cold again.

Yay on finishing the pillows!!

I'm sorry you missed date night. :(

Woody said...

Congratulations on finishing the pillows, take a breather. I'm also debating on a garden this year, I fed the local deer population well with the last two and I'm beginning to feel that it's not worth the work.

Stacy said...

Hooray for you! Don't you feel like you really accomplished something? I love that feeling.

I wish we were getting some of that spring weather here. Winter is back full force. :(