Saturday, March 12, 2005

Getting ready...

It's Saturday.

Rich will be home today, probably late. He stayed in Sioux Falls,SD last night. He's got about 700+ miles left to go. He's been hitting lots of snow.

I spoke to my parents in southern New Hampshire. They're getting another blizzard which should dump about another foot of snow on them... Boy, New England has been hit hard this year! They seem to be back in that snow cycle.

It's a beautiful sunny day here. You know... before I came to live here and was just an occaissional summer visitior, I didn't think that Wyoming EVER had a cloudy, rainy day.

We would generally come out for Pioneer Day which is the end of July. And it would just be gorgeous! Sunny, warm, and dry... Now... remember, I'm from New England!

Today...
Clean the house
Begin and hopefully finish tax preparations...
GO FOR A WALK!
Maybe... take the kids to see Robots... maybe... if their room gets cleaned-up...

No comments: