Thursday, October 13, 2005

Gathered up the pulled tomato plants this morning with my brother-in-law's help. Still some corn staulks left to pull.

Supposed to get warmer today than yesterday, although doesn't seem so this morning. I plan to get some more tomato plants pulled and fill another couple boxes with tomatoes.

I may be canning tomatoes all winter!!!! I have boxes and boxes of green tomatoes!!!

Once I pull all the plants, I'll get Rich to till the garden spot for me... or maybe I'll attempt to man that big tiller myself. We'll see! Sure is a strong one. I watched it pull my big strong brother-in-law around the yard this spring when we were getting ready to plant grass.

I'm planning my garden for next year. I would love to grow enough veggies and do enough canning so that I don't need to purchase veggies from the store. Oh man... they just taste soooo good!

Tonight I'm going to make some meatballs. Wanted some yesterday but didn't get far.

Well, I'm going to get back to work. A company that I work with just came out with this supplement for people who get sick every fall & winter. If that sounds like you.... you may want to check this stuff out!

No comments: