Thursday, October 20, 2005

How can it be almost lunch time already?

Shoot I'd better get off the computer and get some stuff done like:
-folding laundry
-hanging the jeans out on the line
-washing yet... more... laundry...
-sweep the kitchen floor
-and vacuum the living room!

Well, I have gotten the dishes done... my least favorite task.

I came across this apple oatmeal bar recipe in my father-in-law's farm paper. It looks pretty good. But will it pass the kiddo test?

I've been wondering why I'm so tired today....
My little guy crawled into my bed at some time during the night saying that he had a nightmare. Poor guy!!!

I managed to get back to sleep when suddenly I was smacked in the face with his arm, ouch!
Then I got too hot... but couldn't get any covers off... I was surrounded!

Better go to bed earlier tonight!

Think that I'll put a roast in the crock pot for supper.

OK, I'm getting off now! I really am going to go take care of that laundry...

No comments: