Monday, February 08, 2010

Day 4 with...

The dog that adopted us.... day 4.

Missy enjoyed many walks this weekend! She seems to be settling in nicely and is already taking a place in each of our hearts...

She had a run in with our big black fluffy cat this morning. Fluffy was out all night and more than ready to come in this morning at 5:30am when I took Missy out.

Missy was a little too rambunctious for Fluffy... and learned her first... "Stay away from Cats" lesson.

I'm about ready to go for a walk with her before getting started with my morning stuff.

Charlie
I was so upset last night! Charlie our flame point siamese kitten had gone outside with Fluffy while I was making supper. Then... I forgot about him.

So at 9:30 last night fear struck when I remember what I had done... and couldn't find him anywhere in the house. (The kids usually let the cats in when they see them out the french doors to the backyard.)

For an hour I was calling "Charlie.... Charlie...." walking outside all around the house... Sadly at 10:30 I crawled into bed saying prayer that he'd be OK during the night.

In the bathroom this morning our other kitten named Emma was smelling around the vanity door... so I opened it up... and out came Charlie! Sigh...

Aaron (age 12) had had the door open, Charlie went in... Aaron closed the door... last night at shower time.

The Chicken Wisperer had this FB entry this morning: Madison, WI Couple

It would be so cool to have chickens! Maybe?

No comments: