Monday, March 28, 2005

entering the zone...

You are now entering the zone.... of... BB gun negotiations...
Yes, Matthew (now 11 years old) wants a BB gun. Now... had we still be living in the city... outside of Boston... this would be a "non-issue!" But we're not... we're in the wilds of Wyoming... and there's lots of safe places to shoot a BB gun at Grandpa's farm...

Oh... sigh...

Don't read this next paragraph if you're eating right now...
I was busily getting ready for Easter dinner. I was alone in my kitchen... had sent everyone to Grandma's... I was singing an Easter hymn to myself...

When... I got a little to0 comfortable and carefree... in chopping up my cucumber. OUCH!!!!
I'll spare you the gory details. I'm OK... not stitches...

Recently, I told Richard that I wanted to get one of these slicer thingys. He reaction... oh no... you'll be cutting your arm off with that!

Does anyone have a mandoline? Do you use it? Do you like the brand that you got? Would I be cutting myself all the time with it? (OK.. I know that you can't answer that one!)

How was you Easter? We had a really nice afternoon. It was a nice warm day. The boys played outside most of the afternoon. I went for a nice walk...

Rich and I headed down to the property to check things out. The mud is drying up... We'll be working on the house again soon.

No comments: