Monday, April 11, 2005

Ahhh... the sun is shining bright...

Most of the weekend was overcast and rainy. But today, the sun is shining bright and the sky is blue.

How was you weekend? Mine seemed to go by too fast.

The kids are off to school. Everyone was in good spirits this morning. I made the boys whole wheat waffles (with fresh gound white wheat from my Vita Mix!). Matthew eat his two up lickity split... but Aaron decided for whatever reason that he wasn't going to eat his... I also made the boys whole fruit shakes (orange, pinapple, and strawberries with yogurt... and some sugar [I'm easing them into this whole food thingy!]) At least they both drank their shakes up!!!

I got this Vita Mix recently. Been using it to make fruit smoothies, soups, and grind grain for bread. I've wanted one of these for years!!! I saw it demonstated maybe 7 years ago at the Topsfield Fair in Massachusetts. Then Cosco in Billings had them on demonstration and at a really good price... well... I could not be restrained!

OK, off I go to make myself an orange, banana, strawberry, cantalope smoothy. Shall I save some for you?

No comments: