Thursday, April 28, 2005

New babies...

Down the block there are these adorable little, all black lambs. Oh, they are so cute! I'll post a picture soon. On the other side of town are two fawn colored baby horses... OK.. I'm a city girl.. what do you call baby horses?

The fields are full of lots of newborn calves too. I was visiting a friend recently who raises black angus. There, out her picture window (beautiful view overlooking the pasture land and sand hills!) was a cow giving birth. Wow!

Things are sure looking springy here. I was to Billings, Montana on Monday. Everything was so green! I thought for a brief moment that I was back home in New England... then I came back to my senses as the mountains came into view!

It sure is amazing what a little moisture does to the ground out here.

No comments: