Thursday, September 22, 2005

I was out for a walk around town after walking my little guy to school. The fall flowers are just beautiful!!

Last Saturday we attended a home show in Powell, Wyoming. We entered lots of contests... generally we never win! But not this time!

We won a ton of sand stone. It's going to make a beautiful patio! I envision it going just outside the day light basement door and maybe the full length of the house for a nice patio. Yes... we will need to purchase more than the ton that we won... probably 4 more tons!

Have you been by my house blog? We finished framing the 1st floor! I'll be posting more pictures hopefully tomorrow.

Tonight we have a Harvest Dinner put on by our church at the town park. It's a beautiful day for it. My boys requested that I make my "special" desert.

No comments: