Tuesday, November 15, 2005

It's Tuesday...

It's Tuesday, but it feels like Monday because the kids were off from school yesterday.

The sun shining bright this morning. Sure hope that it warms up nice today! A big improvement over the wintery weather of yesterday!

I made 18 quarts of Salsa last night. I'm actually coming to the end of my tomato supply. Whew! My pantry is overflowing with yummy canned tomato stuff.

We're getting ready to for a craft fair this Saturday. We're going to be exhibitors! The boys like to sell my photo postcards... so we're going to give it a go....

They are budding entrepreneurs! I thought this would be a really good experience for them. Matthew can be in charge of the $money$ and Aaron can do "promotion."

Matthew wants to raffle off one of my 8x10 framed photos. Probably a sunset photo... Hmmm... we'll see how that goes...

I'm waiting for my photos to come in. I ordered them thru York Photo. Would you believe that they print digital photos for 10cents each without a pre-paid plan? That's the best deal that I've found!

No comments: