Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Thanksgivings food traditions...

It is so cold today!! I think that my bones are even cold. Worked with Rich most of the day today on our new home.

I heard that the old theatre in Cody is replacing their wooden seats. I'd love to have some for our media room. I left them a message earlier today about it.

Hey, what are your plans for Thanksgiving? I can't believe that it's next week!!! We'll be local, surrounded by Rich's family eating turkey and the traditional yummies.

What is typically served for your Thanksgiving Day meal? Leave a comment and share!

We have:
Turkey
stuffing (I love pepperide farm stuffing!)
mashed potatoes
squash
carrots
cranberry sauce/jelly
green bean casserole
fresh veggie tray
deviled eggs
rolls

apple pie
pumpkin pie
cherry pie

Oh my! I'm getting stuffed already!

No comments: