Monday, June 08, 2009

Cold here...

Welcome to Mary, our blog's very first follower!

It's in the 40's this morning! Burrr... It's June 8th... what's the deal with this cold weather?

And I think that we've gotten all of our 6" of moisture for the year in the past few days!

The cold makes me feel like baking... Hmmm... some good bread... like Mary's Buttermilk poppy seed clusters! I think that we should have homemade pizza for supper tonight!

I've had my square foot garden covered up the past few nights. It was cold most of the day yesterday... so just left the covers on all day.

Today on my mind...
-We're at the point of tiling in the guest bath and boy's bath in our new DIY home... the tiler... ME... is pondering just exactly how to do it... since this will be my first time ever working with ceramic tile. I bought a new tiling book at Lowes on Friday.

I love an adventure... let the tiling fun... begin!!!

No comments: