Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Been de-cluttering...


Oh it feels so good to de-clutter!

It all began when there wasn't room on the pantry shelves for my newly canned tomato sauce and salsa. Look how organized my pantry shelves are!! All thanks to my hubby who has excellent organizational skills!

Then my office/sewing room was next. Wow! What a difference!
My desk still needs a lot of work though!

Tomorrow I'm going to a class at Northwest College Cody campus. I'm going to learn all about selling on eBay. Fun!

Thought that I'd learn all about it because my parents want to get into selling their antiques online... and maybe my mother-in-law might want to sell some of her collections of "stuff." And I have these printer cartridges from my printer that just stopped working... that maybe I could sell???

No comments: